dilluns, 27 d’octubre del 2008

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE

I'm a good person, but sometimes I take wrong decisions for my life, and it makes feel bad..


Some things in life are bad, They can really make you mad, Other things just make you swear and curse, When you're chewing life's gristle, Don't grumble, Give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best.
For life is quite absurd, And death's the final word. You must always face the curtain with a bow. Forget about your sin. Give the audience a grin. Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.


2 comentaris:

Roobin H. ha dit...

life is difficult and sometimes seems to be a nightmare. But these things they teach you and make you strong! gradually going price of valuing friends and who they are. So far you go and making strong, it is hard but pure reality. (se que hay errores pero en castellano me sale mjor) tQ mar

Mareta ha dit...

Hello mar!!I'm y0ur fun number one!
I want to say y0u wich y0u are one of the bests persons who I meet and I'm really happy when I talk with y0u in messenger but I am very very happy when I sing with y0u songs of andy & lucas because I'm really like sing with y0u!
Sorry because my english is bad! But the most important thing is that I love y0u and say y0u that y0u are the best!!




Karlos Cool.