dilluns, 2 de març del 2009

My friend Florencia


This is a description of my friend Florencia. She's from Uruguay, but she lives in Alzira and She's seventeen years old. Flopy is a very good friend of mine. We met in the lenguage academy celled "English House" last year and e got on well immediately but the teacher separated us on the second gay because we talked a lot.

She' got long, straight and black hair, She's got brown eyes. She's tall, slim and olive-skinned. I like her because She is very friendly, kind and honest. Sometimes she is nervous and very lazy. It annoys me that her friend Vero hurts her. We enjoy gossiping and I like it when she helps me. Although we met a short time ago she is very important to me, and I trust her.

She likes basketball ang going to the cinema. She loves listening to house music.

1 comentari:

Juancar ha dit...

You have got beutiful blog.